Θέσεις εργασίας για Ελληνες στη Μάλτα
Ζητούνται δέκα (10) Greek Speaking Game Presenters στη Μάλτα.
GREEK SPEAKING GAME PRESENTER
- Reference No: 380876
- Job Type: Full time
- Location: L-Imriehel, Malta
- Employer: Evolution Gaming Malta
- Closing Date: 31 January 2022
About the role:
We broadcast 24/7/365 in more than 15 languages from our broadcasting studios. At the core of our floor operations are our Game Presenters and Game Hosts, who lead the game in front of the camera, and our Shufflers, who prepare the cards.
We are looking for Game Presenters who want to work in a fast-paced and international work environment for our studio in Malta. As a Game Presenter, you will spend most of your time in front of the camera leading games and interacting with our live players to provide an engaging and rewarding experience
- Fluent knowledge and understanding of the Greek language.
- The desire to provide exceptional customer service.
- To be a mature and hardworking individual who can work well as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Positive, pro-active approach to work, with a flexible, can-do attitude.
- A sense of responsibility and aspire to be the best at what you do.
- The ability to work as part of a wider team and be adaptable to changing business needs – this could include changing shift patterns and providing cover for colleagues.
- To be an entertainer at heart.
- Previous international experience with a right to work in the EU is a plus but not necessary.
- Manage gaming table (instructions for players, announcements, placing bets…)
- Receive customers and inform them about services. Accompany customers to slot machines, gaming tables…
- Supervise one or more gaming tables (procedures, games regularity, pay out winnings, change money…)
- Act as attendant during game-playing: slot machines
- Conduct games: card games (blackjack, punto banco, baccarat, poker…)
Three weeks paid training (You will get to spend up to your first three weeks of your journey with us in our Evolution Academy where we teach you game technique and all that you need to know to be camera-ready & be able to provide an excellent service to our clients while constantly maintaining the highest professional standards. All this while getting paid.)
Any assistance with accommodation/relocation
- Relocation package including flights & accommodation for the first 20 nights in Malta (if applicable)
- Dedicated Employee Experience team who will support during the relocation
Any other benefits
- A competitive salary
- Monthly performance bonuses
- Free night shift taxi service to & from the studio
- Free gym membership
- Individual development and career progression opportunities
- Opportunities to attend entertainment, make-up, modelling, healthy living, presentation skills, industry knowledge, and communication workshops
Eur 23,500 (Annually)
How will the interviews be held
Any other information
We do not require any specific work experience or skills for this role, but we need you to have good English, a strong work ethic, be open to learning new things, and ideally have worked at least part-time for a year or two, preferably with service-related tasks.
CV and a covering email are to be sent by email to email@example.com and should be written in English. Please quote the vacancy name and number in your email.